Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: film about architecture and youth...

  1. #21
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey there.

    When in the name of chuff did I ever "flame" anyone.

    Its you who fuckin thinks your the fuckin peoples fuckin champion round here, every fuckin post on here you fuckin reply by starting a new fuckin argument. What da fuck?

    Who the chuff is Roybatyboy?

    Despin out.

    ------------------
    You call them morons. I call them friends.

  2. #22
    slide21
    Guest slide21's Avatar

    Post

    roybaty you're comin off like a whiny lil bitch. just let them say their say, and smile.

    ------------------
    just an american high schooler, makin sweet movies.
    -Slide Pictures-

  3. #23
    RoyBaty2002
    Guest RoyBaty2002's Avatar

    Post

    Some people on here are touchy, but not me. Read those last to post and ask yourself who are the jumpy ones?

    ------------------
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe....

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Vlad the Impaler's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica, sans serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Despin entertainment:
    Hey there.

    When in the name of chuff did I ever "flame" anyone.

    Its you who fuckin thinks your the fuckin peoples fuckin champion round here, every fuckin post on here you fuckin reply by starting a new fuckin argument. What da fuck?

    Who the chuff is Roybatyboy?

    Despin out.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    It's funny because its true smile

    ------------------
    One Ring to rule them all

  5. #25
    Inactive Member steven_craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2001
    Posts
    337
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    ooohhh look i can swear, FUCK POO FUCK FUCK POO BUM WILLY POO

    what an educated retort despin you HYPOCRITE

    ------------------
    a carefull man tries to dodge the bullets, while a happy man takes a walk!

    www.stevencraig.co.uk

  6. #26
    Stan The Man
    Guest Stan The Man's Avatar

    Post

    been readin thro all the posts and you all seem as bad as each other. Do any of you actually like films? batyboy, despin, and soul never seem to mention anything that they have done

    ------------------
    Smoke and Mirrors...oh and gaffa tape.

  7. #27
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey there.

    I knew there would be one. And steven_craig, it was you. Too funny.

    As for Stan The Man. Are you telling me this is a film board? Well I never. I was wondering why nobody ever mention there herpies warts.

    Despin out.

    ------------------
    You call them morons. I call them friends.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member SoulJacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2001
    Posts
    612
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    steven_craig; I think you've missed the point of Despin?s post...he was taking the piss by swearing so much in a post about him NOT flaming...I think...

    Anyway...

    To whom it may concern; if you can?t see the sarcasm in me posting ?make a zombie flick? WHEN EVERY OTHER FUCKER IS MAKING ONE, then maybe you need to lighten up...


    ------------------
    Jay & Silent Bob DO NOT LICK BALLS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •